Just as our loyal guests you will soon feel at home...
Right from the very start these traditional large Savoie chalets, plunge you into a warm and cosy atmosphere.
The apartments are endowed with natural brightness and generous volumes, between 32 and 110 sqm, able to accommodate 2 to 8 people. Each of them offers a wide range of services and amenities: breakfast delivery, catering options, ski passes provided at the reception…
Thanks to its ideal location, you will be able to fully enjoy your day on the slopes. Moreover, several facilities are at your disposal to welcome your children as early as three months of age: chilcare, nurcery and ESF kindergarten.
Feeling a little peckish? Surrender to the charm of the restaurant “Le Jasper” and its sunny terrace facing “L’aiguille de Péclet”. The regulars of Village Montana **** are all agree: it’s a great place to live!Where are located Residences Village Montana?NEW 2018-2019 : RELOOKING OF MONTANA VALBEL APARTMENTS
You will enjoy a metamorphosed apartment at the foot of the slopes in winter 2018-2019.
- Reception 24/24h
- Fireplace area with billiard table
- Luggage room (no surveillance)
- Items available at reception (raclette machines, fondue set, DVD player, board games, video games...)
- Individual ski lockers with boot dryers
- Changing room with shower & toilets
- Beds are made upon arrival
- Towels (change mid-week)
- Cleaning kit (sponge, dishware soap & tablet, trash bags, duster)
- Cleaning at the end of stay, except kitchen and dishware
- Baby cot & baby chair (on request)
Services at extra charges
- Covered parking (€16/day – €80/week)
- Daily cleaning
- Laundry (€25/machine)
- Private transfer airport/ train station
Pets are not allowed in the residence.